Go to https://Files.vetdata.com
- You will be able to use your preferred FTP client. However, you will still need to request an account to gain access.
Click request an account
- Username: Please format your username as Firstname.Lastname
- Justification: Conversions for COMPANY NAME
- Be sure to state your company's name so that we will be able to place you into the appropriate queue.
- When creating a password, it must reach medium strength before it will be accepted. To ensure security, you must change your password every 90 days.
- Note: If you fail to log in 3 times or do not log in for more than 120 days, your account will be disabled. If your account gets disables for any reason, you can submit a ticket to the VetData conversions team through FreshDesk with "FTP Account Re-enabled" as the subject.
- Your account must be approved before you are able to log in. This typically takes no longer than 2 or 3 business days.
- Once your account, has been approved, you will receive an email notifying you that you can now connect to the FTP. At this point, you will need to log into the FTP website to set up your security questions.
View your folders
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to view your folders.
- This folder contains all completed files and can be downloaded.
- There will be 1 folder per clinic.
- From this folder, you can add files that need to be converted.
- You must click start to begin the process.
- Once you have uploaded a file to be converted, you will see an onscreen confirmation. You will not be able to view the files from the uploads folder.
- You will receive an email when the conversion is complete and available for download.
Download your converted files
- To download the files, navigate to the Finals folder on Files.vetdata.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, send an email to ConversionRequests@vetdata.com or call the VetData support team at 888-838-3282 option 2.
© Veterinary Data Services, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved.